1. Lost people matter to God, and therefore, matter to us.
2. We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. To reach people no one is reaching, we have to do things no one is doing.
3. We teach the Bible in a simple, life-changing way that people can understand and apply to their lives.
4. We create an environment where people can come to church without being judged.
5. We do whatever it takes on Sundays, from start to finish, to create a lasting first-impression on every guest that walks through our doors.
6. We do just a few things well, because simplicity trumps complexity. If everything is important, then nothing is important.
7. Excellence honors God and inspires people. We will always bring our best.
8. Circles are better than rows. Life-change happens best in smaller groups.
9. We invest in the next generation. Young people aren’t the future church, they are the church right now.
10. Creativity helps connect people to a creative God. We will use culturally relevant methods to tell the story of Jesus in a compelling, convicting, and creative way.
11. We are all about the numbers because numbers equal people and people matter to God. Behind every statistic is a story. We will constantly celebrate the number of lives that are changing.
12. Church is not a spectator sport. We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual consumers.
13. We will not cater to personal preferences. We stay focused on the people we are trying to reach, rather than the people we are trying to keep. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world.
14. We will lead the way with irrational generosity. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.
15. We will laugh hard, loud, and often. Nothing is more fun than serving God with people you love.